Sunday 2 January 2011

Christmas

We've had a lovely couple of weeks over the Christmas holiday. Oscar was incredibly excited about it all this year and I don't think I have ever seen paper ripped off presents quite so fast.
Here are a few pictures from Christmas day.


At the top of Oscars Christmas list was a drum kit and he was really pleased to find this waiting in the living room Christmas morning. I think we must be mad!

We have also had a great time catching up with family and friends. I was hoping to catch up on the house work but somehow that just didn't seem to happen. I can't believe it's over already and although tomorrow is a bank holiday we will be getting back to the home school routine. Oscar thoroughly enjoys having 'free time' but he also craves routine and he is now ready to get a bit of structure back to his days.
I hope everyone else has enjoyed their Christmas and lets hope for a fantastic new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment