Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sunny day.

Yesterday Oscar and I left the house to visit some friends and I had that I've forgotten something feeling. When Oscar appeared dressed as a pumpkin with his friend Hannah dressed as a princess I realised I had forgotten my camera! They had a lovely afternoon together having a picnic on the kitchen floor, drawing, dancing, dressing up and visiting Hannah's' chickens.

Today we went to our home ed group at the library, there were some new people today which was lovely but new people can be a bit overwhelming for Oscar so he spent some of his time sat in a corner reading a book. He did eventually get tempted to join the rest of us and he made a big bee decoration.

Then it was off to the park.
It was a glorious day and I took lots of photos.





I love this last picture, for me it sums up the wonderful way children of all ages are able to interact and learn from each other. Oscar learns so much from his friend Remmy and really enjoys spending time with him.

Then Oscar went to his friends for tea where he had jelly and ice cream.
Pretty good day for a 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment